Food & Drink
Kiwi PopsiclesRETURN TO FOOD & DRINK
- 4 ripe kiwi
- 1½ cups pineapple juice, naturally sweetened
- ½ teaspoon sugar *optional* (you could also use honey, agave or more pineapple juice to make it sweeter naturally)
You can add other light colored juices as well like white grape juice or white peach. Try to choose a clear or light color to keep the natural kiwi color.
- Carefully slice the kiwi in half and spoon out the flesh.
- Place the kiwi into a food processor.
- Pour in pineapple juice.
- Blend on low speed for a few seconds. Be careful not to over blend to avoid the seeds breaking or it will produce a bitter taste.
- Give it a taste. You may add a little sugar, honey or agave to sweeten.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 6 hours or until completely frozen.
- Run the popsicle mold under warm water to remove the frozen popsicles.
Recipe source: Divas Can Cook (http://divascancook.com/refreshing-kiwi-popsicles-ahhh-summer)