Food & Drink
Strawberry Cream PopsiclesRETURN TO FOOD & DRINK
- 3 Cups Strawberries (Hulled & Halved)
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 & 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the strawberries in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. *(1)
- Drizzle the strawberries with honey & bake for 15-20 minutes until the strawberries are soft.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes or until room temperature.
- Once cool pour the honey roasted strawberries (juice & all) into a food processor, pulse blend a few times to create a slightly chunky strawberry mixture, & set to the side for later use.
- In a chilled medium bowl*(2) combine the 1 & 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 tablespoons of sugar, & 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract & whisk on the highest speed for 1 minute, or until stiff peeks form.
- Next, layer the whipped cream & strawberry mixture into your popsicle mold, a few spoonfuls at a time, swirling with a knife or toothpick as desired. *(3)
- Freeze for 30 minutes, add popsicle sticks, & then continue freezing for 3-4 hours until the Strawberries & Cream Popsicles are completely frozen.
- Once frozen, remove the Strawberries & Cream Popsicles from the mold & enjoy! *(4)
- *1. I recommend you use a rimmed baking sheet so that the strawberry juice does not spill over into your oven.
- *2. I placed my bowl in the freezer before beginning this recipe so that it is really cold by the time I get to this step.
- *3. Be sure to gently drop/shake the popsicle molds on your counter to prevent air bubbles.
- *4. A quick & easy way to remove the Strawberries & Cream Popsicles is by running the popsicle mold under warm water for a few seconds.
Recipe source: By Giustina Miller, Domestically Blissful (https://domesticallyblissful.com/strawberries-and-cream-popsicles/)